- 506 Spring St, Fayetteville, NY 13066
- 3 Beds · 3 Baths · 2488 Sqft
- Real walkable village life yet in an updated 1970s colonial on a marvelous 101' X 163' professionally landscaped lot. Walk one block to Beard Park to ice skate or for summer concerts -- 4 blocks to the center of upper Fayetteville. Updated Kitchen includes oven, range, dishwasher and granite counters. The Breakfast bay window overlooks a patio and private yard. 1st floor Laundry Room, 3 updated Baths, 31' X 19' Family Room with wet bar and rebuilt fireplace. Triple Atrium door leads to patio. 2 bedrooms have new ha ...
- 6205 The Hamlet, Jamesville, NY 13078
- 3 Beds · 3 Baths · 2528 Sqft
- 3 floor end unit. The great room on the main level with cathedral ceilings and fireplace opens to the 350+ sq ft deck, also accessible from the master bedroom. The master bedroom has a walk-in closet and attached master bath complete with a standing shower and a whirlpool tub. There is a W/D hookup in the hall adjacent to the master bedroom on the main level. Updated eat-in kitchen, second bedroom, and second full bath complete the main level. Lower level is a walkout with a spacious family room with 2 sliding door ...
- 6272 Tobinlea Cir, East Syracuse, NY 13057
- 3 Beds · 2 Baths · 1450 Sqft
- Just a few blocks from Fremont Elementary School on a quiet circle this 3 bedroom, 1.5 bath raised ranch sits on an 80X150 ft. lot backing up to the woods. Many updates have been done over the years. The first floor family room with half bath has a slider that leads to the extensive at-grade decking. The fireplace is wood burning. The kitchen appliances and washer-dryer stay with the property. The garage has a mud room and well lit work shop.The whole back yard is fenced and a storage shed is at the rear of the yar ...
- 113 North St, Manlius, NY 13104
- 4 Beds · 5 Baths · 3110 Sqft
- The photos tell the whole story, come see this 200 year old colonial in the village of Manlius with incredible updates and a dazzeling side garden. The original house has 3 bedrooms upstairs and a full bath. Downstairs is the master suite with study, Cararra marble bath and walk-in closet. The formal scale living and dining rooms have 8.5 ' ceilings. The whole back of the house was demolished about 8 years ago and a new addition was built from the new basement up. It includes a fabulous kitchen with an eating area ...
- 803 Vine St, Liverpool, NY 13088
- 3 Beds · 2 Baths · 1592 Sqft
- Vintage home just outside the village (no village taxes). Lots of updates. Due to the owners' desire to have the toddler on the first floor, the dining room off the kitchen has been repurposed as a living room so the original living room in the front of the house could be used as a nursery. Newer floors (2011) throughout. The L-shaped country kitchen has lots of counter space. Full bath and half bath on the first floor. Family room has french doors leading to the deck (2016), above-ground pool area and beautiful fe ...
- 15 Nursery Ln Unit 15, Syracuse, NY 13210
- 3 Beds · 3 Baths · 2342 Sqft
- SO CLOSE TO CAMPUS!!! Beautiful end unit condo overlooking water feature with modern finishes throughout- in a lovely cul-de-sac community. Minutes to campus. Two car garage and driveway. Awesome private deck and lower level for entertaining (wine fridge and large granite bar with sink and room for barstools and a dining table!) Three full baths, large bedrooms and storage. Master and large bedroom on upper level, with additional bedroom or office on lower level. Jetted tub in master. Kitchen has all the bells and ...
- 505-507 Mosley Unit 7, Syracuse, NY 13206
- · 2048 Sqft
- Check out this lovely two family home! Extensive renovations 2007-2009, including kitchens, architectural roof, hot water heater, boiler, and wall to wall carpet. Each unit has the same floor plan. There are enclosed porches, dens of of living rooms with crown mouldings, family sized dining rooms, elegant ceiling beams, walk in pantries, 2 large bedrooms in each unit. Two finished rooms on the third floor. Two washers, one dryer. One boiler to heat both units. There is plenty of parking, lush gardens, vinyl shed, a ...
- 7100 Coventry Rd S, East Syracuse, NY 13057
- 3 Beds · 3 Baths · 2217 Sqft
- Welcome home to this beautiful neighborhood colonial! Two year old granite and stainless kitchen opens to breakfast area and vaulted-ceiling family room leading to the deck and patio. There is a stand of trees at the back property line for privacy. Amazing three season sun room off the dining room. Two story foyer with a loft that is currently an artist's studio but could be a play space, second office, hobby room, or easily closed in to create a 4th bedroom. Den/study off the foyer. 1st floor laundry/mud room. Par ...
- 211 Meadowbrook Dr, Syracuse, NY 13210
- 2 Beds · 1 Bath · 1184 Sqft
- There is an internet scan that this is a rental. It is not. Located just yards from Barry Park, this charming home features two bedrooms, one bath on a huge lot- unexpected in the city! Hardwood floors and fresh paint throughout. Large bay window in living room, light filled dining room right off the galley kitchen. Extra room as den, gym, or office provides yard access. Lots of windows everywhere! Basement has laundry, is partially finished and has large storage area. Single car, detached garage with opener are ri ...
- 4452 Brickyard Falls Rd, Manlius, NY 13104
- 4 Beds · 3 Baths · 2888 Sqft
- A private, secluded contemporary jewel of a property waits in Pompey-with FM schools! Unobstructed western views from the wraparound deck, where you can also find your own private tennis court. The property is 5.77 acres, and the home is three stories with room for all. The main floor boasts mud room, kitchen, vaulted ceiling great room/dining room with fireplace as well as a family room, large bedroom, full bath and laundry. Upstairs is the balcony overlooking the great room, 3 bedrooms, storage room, and full bat ...
- 708 Dewitt St, Syracuse, NY 13203
- 3 Beds · 2 Baths · 1576 Sqft
- TREND-SETTING HOME OFFERS UNIQUE CHARM AND ELEGANCE. THE LARGE COUNTRY KITCHEN HAS A CENTER ISLAND AND LOTS OF WORK SPACE - THE KITCHEN IS ONE OF THE SHOWPLACES IN THIS HOME! A TRADITIONAL DINING ROOM WILL HOST CANDLELIGHT PARTIES AS WELL AS INFORMAL MEALS WITH PIZZA AND SODA. THE FIRST FLOOR HOLDS A BEDROOM, WHICH IS CURRENTLY AN OFFICE. LAUNDRY SHARES SPACE WITH THE UPSTAIRS BATHROOM, WHICH HOLDS A SOAKING TUB AND SEPARATE SHOWER. THIS HOME IS MOVE-IN READY, SO AFTER WORK TOSS YOUR BRIEFCASE IN THE OFFICE AND ENJ ...